Well, this morning, Sofía, our cute little 7 pound min-pin, found a dead raccoon. Since she was on her leash, she didn't get close to it, THANKFULLY! But we were left to figure out what to do with a dead raccoon. We have wonderful landlords, whom we love, and the guy who keeps up the place (ours included)--we love him too!. We gave Jack a call this morning. I found his response really funny-- I told him we had a dead raccoon, what should we do, and he said " That's great! I put out some poison in the barn!" Anyway, it was taken care of before I could get my camera (I'm telling you, he's great!), but it was pretty funny and we were relieved.
I'll be doing more posts more frequently. Life just got full all of the sudden, but I will do blurbs on different activities we're involved in, and include pictures when possible. Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment