Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Here I am reflecting on a wonderful life-changing day 2 years ago. It snowed that day in Asheville, NC as we exchanged vows to love and be committed for a lifetime. It's pretty unreal, two years later in Warren, Ohio, it's snowed again today, but 2 inches this time! I just want to say that I love married life. It is wonderful and it is challenging at times, but now as a married woman, I would never want to go back. And I have been reflecting today over the past 2 years. Before we married, how God brought us together. And since our wedding, how the Lord has been at work in our lives leading, guiding, molding us. We have weathered major changes, moving to different countries, houses and unknown places as well as learned new languages and cultures, and we've become stronger because of it. We are excited as we look ahead to the next 92 years together. Happy Anniversary, mi amorcito!


Faithfully by Eric & Leslie Ludy (sung my Summer Hartzler at our wedding!!)

Tonight I saw a shooting star
Reminded me of everything you are
All my life I dreamed of you
And wondered if I'd see my dreams come true

In this world of cheap romance
And love that only fades after the dance
They said I was a fool to wait for something more
But when I look into your eyes, it's all I've waited for
You'll never know just what you mean to me
For as long as I live I'll love you faithfully

Faithfully I am yours
From now until forever
Faithfully I will write
Write you a love song with my life
'Cause this kind of love's worth waiting for
Until the end of all time
I am yours faithfully

Tonight I seal my promise with a kiss
Whatever lies ahead, remember this
My heart has always been yours alone
And I belong to you from this day on

In this world of broken dreams
And promises that never seem to keep
They might say we're fools to live for something more
But you are part of who I am,
You're etched upon my soul
The years won't change all that you are to me
For a lifetime and a day I'll love you faithfully

Faithfully I am yours
From now until forever
Faithfully I will write
Write you a love song with my life
'Cause this kind of love's worth waiting for
Until the end of all time
I am yours faithfully

2 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love you.

kristyn said...

I cant believe that was 2 yrs ago! OMG! Time flies! Happy Belated Anniversary!