Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thankful

How many times do I get in a "complaining mood" where nothing is quite right. Well, lately I've been trying to be more of an encourager and also be thankful for everything. (I guess it's kind of like I'm trying to make it a habit to be more intentionally and vocally thankful).
I just wanted to give you a snapshot of this week with phrases of thankfulness.

I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who has a job and can provide for us.

I'm thankful for excellent neighbors/landlords who really take care of our needs and encourage us with their generosity.

I'm thankful to see the grass again (spring is coming!).

I'm thankful for a smart little dog who is learning to "go" outside now that it's not freezing!

I'm thankful for life and where God has us right now, even in the hard things, I am learning to be thankful because He is teaching me and molding me to be more like Him.

No comments: