Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

....a day late..... I've decided that by way of update and also in order to keep the proper perspective I want to try and do a Thankful Thursday post where I'll post a few things I'm thankful for that happened that week. We'll see how it goes. Here's the first:

-I'm thankful for wonderful people from church and our neighbors who invited us to spend time with them during the holiday weekend. We had a blast and were excited to connect with you all!

-I'm thankful for being able to use one my favorite hobbies, jewelry-making, to encourage others. We're currently preparing for the women/mom's class during VBS where the craft time will entail making a necklace and bracelet! I can hardly wait!!! (I recently made some more examples which I will post later.)

-I'm thankful, truly, to be in a position to be in ministry alongside of my husband, who challenges me to dream with him of bigger and greater things.

-I'm thankful for the hard times I've faced this last year with my health particularly, because I know that God has been drawing me closer to Himself and I am learning to trust more and worry less.

No comments: