Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

It's time-- a little color

Well, it's been a little while since I've posted. (Partly because we've had computer issues.) But it is time again to do a Thankful post.

So, I'm SOOOO thankful we have finished painting the entrance, hallway and living room in our house. The new color is wonderful and it makes the room seem sunny all the time. We're very pleased with it and also it is nice to know you've completed a project which turned out even better than expected. (Makes it worthwhile.)

I'm thankful for my Tuesday morning study, I'm continually learning along with the ladies and loving the time we spend together in the Word.

I'm thankful for the nice weather we've been having (warmer temps and sunny days)! I just think of the snow and clouds we had last year this time.

I'm thankful for my Spanish students who are excited about learning Spanish and who are advancing very quickly!

And I'm also very grateful for those who have ordered jewelry from my new business. It excites and encourages me to know that others enjoy things that I've made. (And since I love doing it so much, that's a really good thing!)


2 comments:

Julie Bagamary said...

The color is wonderful and I like the living room arrangement. What's the large fabric piece in the dining room?

Chinchilla Family said...

It's the patchwork batik that you gave me when I was in Paraguay. I had it in my living room there. It goes well with the dining room side table runner