Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Change

What a word. It's 2011 and still January. This year looks to be a year of many changes for us. 2011. The year of change.

I'm looking forward to when the changes actually are in motion. For me, it's the waiting that's hard. The holding your breath while hoping and trusting. The not knowing for sure. The quiet place where you're wondering what it is you're listening for. The moments where you know that what God's doing in you is greater than you can see at the time.

He will answer.

Spring will come.

And in the process, I'll grow closer to Him.

That's the whole point, when it's all said and done. Not the actual decisions or details, but that He is using them as tools to draw me nearer. To make me into someone who looks more like Him than I did before.

Where You go, I'll go; where You stay, I'll stay; when You move, I'll move. I will follow....I will trust in You alone.

That's the cry of my heart. Where I want to be, even when I'm not quite there yet. And my prayer of faith.

Oh the peace that comes with surrender.



No comments: