Well, that's our house. Now I should probably head back to into the office to put things in order....
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Making Ohio Home
Come for a quick visit to Cortland, Ohio, right outside of Warren.
Warren, Ohio. We've been here 8 days now, and the house is getting in order, slowly. Here's a picture tour of our house here in Cortland (right outside of Warren, and off of Hwy 46).This is us!
This is the view of our house from the road.
The front portion that is sticking out used to be the front door/porch, but was closed in to make a 2nd room.
From the driveway.
Come on in!
The front door is a landing, go right, and down a few steps and you'll be in the basement. Go left, and up a few steps, and you'll be in the kitchen.
There's a little corner/shelf kind of space on the landing, and that's Sofia's new spot. It's MUCH smaller than her room in Asheville, but she likes it.
Creative storage units above, and down the stairs to the basement.
Kitchen view from entrance.
The kitchen. All gas appliances, we LOVE the gas stove!
The bookshelf turned pantry leads into the hallway. (Notice the new wood flooring the owners just put in!!) Bathroom's on the left and office on the right. Living room straight ahead, and beyond that the bedroom.
Bathroom.
The clean/organized part of the office, with the desk & Melanie's craft stuff.
A work in progress. Thankfully there are plenty of bookshelves.
Living Room, right side
Living room/dining area on the left.
Finally, our room. Notice the amazing quilt. My mom gave it to José & I just before we moved. It's king-sized and we LOVE it! Thanks Mom!!!
Well, that's our house. Now I should probably head back to into the office to put things in order....
Well, that's our house. Now I should probably head back to into the office to put things in order....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, I miss that place. See you in September.
Trey
WOW - love the quilt on the bed. And the wall hanging too. I'm glad you are getting settled in. Sophia looks comfy too.
LOVE, Mom
nice cozy place. You have the same paint color we do. Yours might be a little darker. Enjoy.
Post a Comment