Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moving in

Well, as you may know (or not), we are now living in Cortland, Ohio (near Warren) and José is the Pastor of Missions Ministries at North-Mar Church. http://www.northmarchurch.com/

We are enjoying getting to know Cortland, Warren, and Howland (the surrounding city/townships) and adjusting to the north.

We LOVE the straight roads, they form a grid actually, and so there's virtually no getting lost once you learn a few major roads. Very different from the tangle of roads in Asheville.

We learned that instead of Ingles, we will be doing grocery shopping at Giant Eagle.

But a few things remain the same: 24-hour Wal-Mart, Aldi, and kind people who are helping us transition.

Thanks for the emails and notes of encouragement. We'd love to hear from you. Contact us if you need our address/phone/email, etc...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it a small church?

firefighterspew said...

hey mel! I'd love to have your new info.: address, phone, etc. I love to read your blog so I've been able to keep up that way I guess. Things are fine here just busy. Love you!