I'm also thankful for a great small group that José and I are a part of. This past week, we were able to get together with one couple who cooked us a delicious dinner and challenged us with Sequence after. The homemade pies and mango salsa-topped burgers were just wonderful!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Thankful Thursday
Well, if you read last Thursday's post you will see that this week is VBS at church. We do it a little differently than I'd seen before, it's from 9-12 in the morning. And they offer a ladies' study and craft. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be able to teach the ladies' craft which is jewelry-making. The ladies have made beautiful necklaces and bracelets and tomorrow we're making "Wordless Book" bracelets which will be a great end to a fun week.

I'm also thankful for a great small group that José and I are a part of. This past week, we were able to get together with one couple who cooked us a delicious dinner and challenged us with Sequence after. The homemade pies and mango salsa-topped burgers were just wonderful!
I'm also thankful for a great small group that José and I are a part of. This past week, we were able to get together with one couple who cooked us a delicious dinner and challenged us with Sequence after. The homemade pies and mango salsa-topped burgers were just wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm thankful the jewelry is going so well. And mango salsa topped ANYthing must be good!
Post a Comment