What can I say? It's been a full week. We're trying to catch up after a great week of VBS, and get as much done before Missions Impact "Weekend" (that has been going on since this morning and will continue until next Saturday). Our church does three such Weekends per year in lieu of an annual week long missions conference. This has proven to be more effective in getting people involved as well as keeping missions before them more continually. This would have to be one of the reasons I'm thankful this week. I love getting to know the international workers who come and share with us! It's a huge privilege to be by my husband's side and to participate in one of the ways we partner with others to hasten the coming of our Lord while encouraging them in missional living.
I'm also thankful for several good friends here in Ohio. This is something we prayed for before moving almost a year ago in August.
I'm thankful to be teaching Spanish again to a few eager and excited kids. I had forgotten how much I love to teach Spanish. (I love teaching, and am realizing that it's also another creative outlet for me as I prepare lessons and activities!)
Continue to be in prayer for us and for our team (8 of us ) going to Spain in a few weeks. We've all had major health issues since signing up for the trip and have also had multiple obstacles to overcome. We desire so much to be light in a dark place.
1 comment:
There is always a war before something great. Dont let it bring you down. Praying for you! Cant wait to hear more.
Post a Comment