Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday - What's new?





Well, we find ourselves in full swing mid-September here in north-east Ohio (which also means the weather has quickly cooled off as well!). José and I were able to make a quick trip to visit Asheville, NC, to see family, friends and our church family there. We had a wonderful time! In addition to beginning Fall Ministries at church (including Backpacks of Hope, Tutoring, Choir, Youth Group, TLC-Ladies' Bible Study, and Small Group to name a few), I have also officially started my new business "Something Beautiful Studio". I had been looking for a way to do what I love while bringing in a little additional income and this is it! I make hand stamped jewelry and am excited to see where it goes. Who would have thought?

We're thankful for a safe trip to NC after a rough start with car trouble. For a wonderful time with Family, with Friends, with the Youth we previously worked with and for everyone at Cornerstone! We would have liked to stay longer as with any vacation. :)

We're thankful for the schedule that Fall brings. We're excited to begin new things and re-start some we were involved in last year as well.

We're thankful for YOU as well! We truly are grateful for people who love and support us on this journey. We'd love to hear from you! (You can leave a comment below if you'd like.)

Thanks for reading and journeying with us!

No comments: