Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is coming!

Well, while living in NE Ohio, I have truly begun to LOVE spring in a whole new way!  Spring has always been my favorite season, but after what seems to be an eternity of winter (complete with record snow fall this year and short, dark and dreary days), I have longed for Spring and am looking forward to it! 

We have new little green things sprouting up (daffodils I believe) and in all of this, I can't help but make the parallels between this season of our lives, spiritually speaking. 

It seems that even as we continue to walk through some difficult circumstances in life (infertility, the decisions regarding our future place of service), that there is a new hope that has come, like the coming of spring rains.  Our perspective has been renewed as we look forward to the beauty that will surely come out of it all, like the flowers in springtime. 

We would love your prayers as we continue on this path and soon will be exploring a few possibilities regarding our future place of service.  Pray for wisdom for us and for all those involved in making the decision.  And pray that we will continue to be surrounded by the peace that has come through our obedience to the Lord's leading.  Pray that we would have grace in these days.



I also wanted to include these two videos, which have been a huge blessing and encouragement to me lately.


1 comment:

B said...

Praying for you as you wait for HIS perfect timing. He knows your hearts desire and He has a perfect plan. The unknown is hard, the waiting is agonizing at times. When I look back at those seasons in our life, I'm so glad that we pressed on and waited on His perfect timing instead of making something happen in our own timing. I have never regreted waiting :)
Love the song and video you posted. It is very encouraging to me right now in our own season of waiting on the Lord.
Wish we lived closer, I think you and I would be great friends :)