I'm thankful for the rain. I know, weird to say in rainy NE Ohio, but it's really made the basil, spearmint, cilantro, garlic-y-chives, thyme and oregano grow like crazy and it's delicious!!
I'm SO thankful for the wonderful flavors of the basil, chives and cilantro (which are ready to cut and eat). We had a delicious tomato, onion salad last night with chives, cilantro and a little basil topped with a squeeze of lime juice and salt. YUMMY!
I'm thankful to have had a wonderful time with missys during last week's Missions Impact Weekend (that went all week long). It was great to connect and we were encouraged as I pray were they.
I'm thankful for a good friend who helped me (with MUCH patience!!) sew a dress and a shirt (I'm working on a second shirt which isn't yet finished yet). THANKS Heather! I seriously couldn't have done it without you!
I'm thankful for being able to learn a new jewelry technique last week (I skipped a week, so I figured I'd stick a few more in). I went with another pastor's wife and we learned how to do metal stamping! Yes, it's also addictive, but best of all, very stress relieving as you pound on a piece of metal. The pearl/copper necklace has my initials. :) It was a LOT of fun! And the second necklace with the copper washer has the words: AMOR, COMPROMISO, LIBERTAD which José and I also have inscribed on the inside of our wedding rings. (Notice also the butterfly and the GREEN swarovski crystal). The bracelet with the faith pendant is still a work in progress. Here are they are!
I'm thankful to be packed for Spain. Only days now! I'm excited we're able to take this trip together and am anticipating great things from God during our time in Madrid and Barcelona. Notice the confused puppy who's wondering what's going on!
I'm thankful for a great team going to Spain!
I'm thankful also for good friends who will watch and play with Diego while we travel!
Thanks for reading! It may be a little while, but I will be posting Spain pics as I'm able!!!
4 comments:
Deigo would rather fly down and be with me for his "vacation"...so sad.
The jewelry is wonderful - "impressive". You must feel good about the dress and shirt too.
You are quite the seamstress! Love that jewelry!
Lynne
Great pictures of all your projects! Thanks for helpng me with my jewelry! Can't wait until you get back from Spain -- we'll sew some more!!
Post a Comment