Wow, what a whirlwind week! There seem to have been a lot of those lately. It's nice to sit down and take a few minutes to be thankful. We heard a sermon on Sunday (by my amazing husband) on remembering the good God has done, so this week, that's what I want to focus on.
I'm thankful for God's provision in all of the details for our trip to Spain.
I'm thankful for friends who will take care of our little doggy, Diego, and water the plants.
I'm thankful for both José and I being in good health.
I'm especially thankful for God's miraculous healing of José's arthritis. (He is completely well!)
I'm thankful for the growth that intensity in life brings.
I'm thankful for Jesus who has already won the victory for us on the cross!
Here are a few links you may be interested in:
José's sermon: http://www.northmarchurch.com/sermons/July%205%202009.mp3
Victory song "The Desert Song": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QemZQKKJbRU
No comments:
Post a Comment