Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday (Late Night Edition)

This week, I'm thankful for sleep. (Jet lag is lingering still).

I'm thankful for God's specific provision for something José and I have been praying for since just before we left for Spain. It's always a sweet moment when we realize that it was GOD at work in the details of our lives.

I'm thankful for the great surprise of coming home from Spain to a newly sealed deck! How wonderful!! (Thanks Jack!)

I'm thankful for having had the opportunity to reconnect with college friends in Spain as well as to see their work.

I'm thankful for having the opportunity to experience life in Spain through the eyes of a Spanish man who graciously opened his home to us and spent hours talking with us and answering our questions.

I'm thankful for a God who is never late, always on time, and who loves us more than we can ever know.

1 comment:

Paul and Mandy said...

Praying that you'll be back on OH time soon...The spanish word of the day is esperar, and that was a form of my name in Spanish class in High school--Esperanza. Just made me think of that! haha