Well, as promised, here are a few pictures of what I've been working on these days. They're not finished (they need necklaces or bracelets added to them), but they've been fun. And hopefully the recipients (who will immediately know who they are) won't be reading my blog before they get them. :) Anyway, it was great fun. I watched a video on beaducation.com (free) and also downloaded an ebook by tfakler off of Etsy in addition to taking a stamping class at Edy Beady's in Canton, Ohio. If you're interested in getting into this, I can share contacts/websites I've found, etc. Here are my latest pieces:

The Spanish word, Hope, also contains the idea of waiting. (If you're not waiting for it, you can't hope for it.)

A few pieces for some friends. :)

For my mom. Her motto.

My latest favorite piece, copper hand-stamped, and embellished with moonstone (sparkly purplish bead) and jade.
I'm considering Etsy and maybe doing some to order. We'll see. It depends on how much interest there is.
6 comments:
Absolutely love them! I TOTALLY want to learn how to do this, Melanie--they're awesome!
Mandy
These are great! was trying to picture them.
OOO- I like them!! Of course I read your blog :)
Gorgeous... wow, what talent! We will totally promote your Etsy if you decide to go that route!
So good to "hear" from you on 3SG! Hope you are doing well!
Blessings,
katrina
Oooo I LOVE those! I'm definitely going to have to learn how to do that.
Those are incredible! Wow! You go for it and do Etsy! Are you taking orders? :) I want one!
Post a Comment